Thursday, October 31, 2024



GIGOLO

"GIGOLO" är inspelad 1985 och utgiven på Vinyl-LP:n "The Face Of A Child" (1986). *Written and performed by Tino & Tino's Music Universe.
Backing vocals: Anne-Marie van der Velde, Benny Persson & Tino.
Electronic Percussion: P.O.
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by TINO. Produced by TINO. 

© 1986 + 2024 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


 

"Give another smile — And what do you find 
A lady in blue is coming up behind..."


Gigolo

Gigolo — No that’s not me

Gigolo — I couldn't be

Gigolo — Hey, what’s that name

Gigolo — It’s just my game


Gigolo — I love your smile

Gigolo — It’s just my style

Gigolo — I dress to kill

Gigolo — You pay my bill


Take another face — Now what do you see

Take another place — To be or not to be

Give another smile — And what do you find

A lady in blue is coming up behind


Gigolo — You must be wrong

Gigolo — Hey, what's going on

Gigolo — No that's not me

Gigolo — It couldn't be


Gigolo — I love your smile

Gigolo — It’s just my style

Gigolo — Now what do you know

Gigolo — I'm a gigolo


Gigolo, gigolo, gigolo

 

Have another drink — Check out the news

Tell me what you think — I know what you could use

Mirrors on the wall — A new pair of shoes

Listen to the boys when they play the blues

Gigolo...

 

Gigolo — No that’s not me

Gigolo — I couldn't be

Gigolo — Hey, what’s that name

Gigolo — It’s just my game


Gigolo — I love your smile

Gigolo — It’s just my style

Gigolo — Now, what do you know

Gigolo 


© 1986 + 2024 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.







© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MUSIC, LYRICS, RECORDINGS & TOTAL CONCEPT
OWNED BY: T.J. & T.J. MUSIC UNIVERSE. © 1986-2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANCIENT ADVENTURES Demo-collection 5. (Carol) album 2026 The album " ANCIENT ADVENTURES Demo-collection 5. (Carol) " 2026, was o...