Wednesday, June 12, 2024



Ghost Of The Fallen Soldier

Track 07 from "Eternal Rebel". *All songs written and performed by Tino & T.J:s Music Universe. Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Lap Steele Guitars, Electric Bass-guitars, Electric Pianos & Keyboards & Synths. Drums, Electric Drums, Drum Programming & Percussion. Lead & Backing Vocals. Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by TINO. Produced by TINO. 

© 2024 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

"...I am the ghost of the fallen soldier
I went to fight in the rich man's war..."


 
GHOST OF THE FALLEN SOLDIER

I am the ghost of the fallen soldier

I went to fight in the rich man's war

I am the ghost of the fallen soldier

See how I walk on this earth, forever more

I will sing my song for you

As I'm passing through these battlefields again

I was all to young, to understand


We are the boys – we're the fallen soldiers

Died for the rich in their endless wars

We are ghost  of the the fallen soldiers

Hear how we sing – with the voice of the poor


As we're walking through these battlefields again

We were all to young, to understand


We are the boys – we're the fallen soldiers

Died for the rich in their endless wars

We are ghost of the the fallen soldiers

Hear how we sing – with the voice of the poor

 

I am the ghost of the fallen soldier

I was a child and I had no clue

I am the ghost of the fallen soldier

Prey for my soul and I'll sing this song to you

As I'm passing through these battlefields again

I was all to young, to understand

I was all to young, to understand


We are the boys – we're the fallen soldiers

Died for the rich in their endless wars

We are ghost of the the fallen soldiers

Hear how we sing – with the voice of the poor

We are the boys – we're the fallen soldiers

Died for the rich in their endless wars

We are ghost of the the fallen soldiers

Hear how we sing – with the voice of the poor


© 2024 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


Ghost Of The Fallen Soldier
(special version)














© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MUSIC, LYRICS, RECORDINGS & TOTAL CONCEPT
OWNED BY: T.J. & T.J. MUSIC UNIVERSE. © 1986-2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANCIENT ADVENTURES Demo-collection 5. (Carol) album 2026 The album " ANCIENT ADVENTURES Demo-collection 5. (Carol) " 2026, was o...